As a LPN/RN, you will administer skilled nursing services to patients.
Hours are M-F 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thorough case specific training is available before being left alone with the patient.
1. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
2. Must possess a valid Tennessee driver’s license.
3. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
4. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
5. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
6. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
7. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse/RN.
Recent graduates welcome to apply!
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Private Duty division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include: