Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Home Health
At Encompass Home Health, our LPN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN.
LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health division of Encompass Health is hiring a Full Time Home Health LPN to join our growing and dynamic team.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!