The LPN/LVN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the client, family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN.
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Practical/Vocational Nursing License in the state which you intended to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
At Encompass Home Health, we want to provide "A Better Way to Care" to our patients, employees, referral sources and community. Encompass strives to support and improve the overall quality of life for the patients we serve. Through respect, dignity, and compassion, our talented Nursing and Therapy staff provide a broad range of health services to patients. Our staff is unquestionably one of our greatest advantages, they are not only experienced practitioners but passionate about patient care.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us…and see why we are “A Better Place to Work”.