The LPN/LVN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the client, family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN.
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Practical/Vocational Nursing License in the state which you intended to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest Medicare certified Home Health and Hospice service providers in the nation. Year after year, we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in our industry.
A few of our great benefits include:
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission - A Better Way to Care.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!