In addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care, the Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode. The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. RN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest Medicare certified Home Health and Hospice service providers in the nation. Year after year, we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in our industry.
A few of our great benefits include:
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission - A Better Way to Care.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!