Home Health with Less Travel!
Our Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) work under the direction of RNs and in compliance with Physicians' orders. Home Health LVNs help evaluate patients and provide nursing services to clients in various senior living communities, including assisted living and independent living facilities.
Our facility-based LVNs enjoy:
Encompass LVNs work collaboratively with facility wellness staff on a daily basis to ensure strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones. Additionally, our facility-based LVNs consult as needed with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Practical/Vocational Nursing License in the state which you intended to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest Medicare certified Home Health and Hospice service providers in the nation. Year after year, we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in our industry.
A few of our great benefits include:
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission - A Better Way to Care.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!