Home Health with Less Travel!
Our Registered Nurses (RNs) supervise, evaluate, and provide nursing services to clients in various senior living communities, including assisted living and independent living facilities.
Our facility-based RNs enjoy:
Encompass RNs work collaboratively with facility wellness staff on a daily basis to ensure strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones. Additionally, our facility-based RNs consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care and act as the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of our RN Case Managers.
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. RN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest Medicare certified Home Health and Hospice service providers in the nation. Year after year, we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in our industry.
A few of our great benefits include:
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission - A Better Way to Care.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!