Our Physical Therapist Assistants work under the direction of our Physical Therapists and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living.
1. Must be a currently licensed PTA in the state of employment
2. Must possess a valid state driver's license
3. Must possess automobile liability insurance
4. Must have dependable transportation, kept in good working conditions
5. Must be able to drive automobile in all types of weather conditions.
Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a “Best Place to Work”.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us…as we continue to provide “A Better Way to Care”.